UConn Library FAQ Question mark

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How can I apply for a research carrel in Babbidge?

413 views   |   Last updated on Aug 10, 2023    study space research carrel


Each August, there is an open online application period for research carrels at the Homer Babbidge Library for the academic year. To apply or check the status of a submitted application, please visit carrelreserve.lib.uconn.edu
For more information, please contact Kim Giard at kim.giard@uconn.edu https://lib.uconn.edu/services/student-study-spaces-meeting-rooms/research-carrels/

chat loading...