UConn Library FAQ Question mark

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Does the Library offer translation services for non-English journal articles?

862 views   |   Last updated on Nov 29, 2017    journals


The Library does not provide translation services for non-English journal articles. Language translation of research articles is done by people who are both fluent in the language and have a solid understanding of the topic, such that they are versed in the scientific/scholarly terminology in both languages.

Individuals needing translation services should utilize scholarly networks or locate a freelance translator. American Translators Association Directory, for example, lists thousands of professional translators and interpreters, searchable by language and specialization.

chat loading...