Ask a Librarian Answers Question mark

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Does the Library provide access to UConn employee salary listings?

38 views   |   Last updated on Dec 08, 2016   


The print listings of UConn employees' salaries (professional & classified staff) are accessible in-person only at the Babbidge Library (Storrs) circulation desk. For access to this information via telephone, please call the Department of Human Resources at 860.486.3034. 

Open Payroll, provided via the Office of the State Comptroller, provides payroll information for all state employees.  Other online options include the CT Sunlight Project through the Yankee Institute for Public Policy to find payroll, pension, and other state/local government spending.

chat loading...