Ask a Librarian Answers Question mark

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

What kinds of study spaces are available at the Babbidge Library?

220 views   |   Last updated on Nov 28, 2016    group study study rooms


The Babbidge Library has many different types of spaces to fit your study needs.  From spaces to spread out and work, to the quiet floor with no cell reception, find the space that's right for you using the Library Study Space Guide:

Current UConn students can reserve group study rooms using D!bs or by scanning the QR code outside each room.  For more information, see

Individual study carrels are available on Level 3. These carrels are intended for temporary use; check out a key at the iDesk on the Plaza Level using your One Card.

Graduate students are welcome to use the Graduate Commons on Level 3, a dedicated study and collaboration space for graduate students. Swipe your One Card outside the room to enter.

Researchers working on extended projects can apply for research carrels in the Babbidge Library

chat loading...